How is it already September? I mean where in the world has summer gone?
August was such an exciting month for me because I moved to a new city to start an incredible internship in the fashion industry. This move has already been such a fun new experience! Tomorrow I begin my internship with fab’rik and I could not be more excited! When I get more settled from the move I will do a life update blog post on the move, my internship, and the city of Atlanta.
Since it is a new month I did another round up of the products, clothing, or trends that I used/loved the most for the month of August. Shop these products by clicking the pictures!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day: As I have mentioned before, I am extremely low maintenance when it comes to my hair and this product is the holy grail for people who are like me. You just coat your hair with this product in the shower after washing it, lightly rinse it out, and then towel dry. THEN YOU’RE DONE!
2. Metallics: I bought these shoes more towards the end of August, but I am now obsessing over all things metallic. This is also going to be a huge trend for fall 2017! So I already know I will be getting a lot of use out of these shoes.
3. Dainty jewelry: I have never been a huge jewelry person, I feel like too much can take away from an outfit. Simple jewelry is the perfect amount to just add one more final touch to an ensemble without over powering it.
4. Ulta Sonic Advanced Facial Cleanser: With the move I have been more stressed than usual, which means breakouts. This product is now used in my everyday beauty routine and I have noticed a huge difference. It’s a great exfoliation and deep clean for your face.
5. I’ll Drink to That: This book is such a great inside look on Bergdorf Goodman’s most famous personal shopper since 1976. I couldn’t put this book down, it was so interesting. Betty Halbreich tells all about her life experiences and relationships she built with her clients as a personal shopper. This book is a must read!