I have had a shopping addiction ever since I can remember. Spending every dime of Christmas/Birthday money and paychecks on new clothes, one can never have too many! Receiving new clothes in the mail is quite possibly one of the greatest feelings and can cure to ANY bad day! Well, now that I am married and we are trying to save money (why must adulting be so hard?) I needed to find a cure to my addiction.
This is when I discovered Rent the Runway Unlimited. I am sure all of you have heard about renting formal dresses from RTR, but probably didn’t know that you can rent everyday clothes as well. For just $159 a month you can rent 4 pieces at a time (clothes, jewelry, or bags) and get them for an unlimited time frame. Send back 1, 2, 3, or 4 pieces back at a time with the provided pre-paid shipping label. Then once you are notified that they have received your order you can select new items to have shipped out to you, all with free two-day shipping. The best part is that your membership includes dry cleaning and insurance. So that means less laundry for you, SCORE!
RTR Unlimited Tips:
- New arrivals are posted every Saturday morning, so I love spending those mornings with a cup of coffee and planning my outfits for the week.
- Keep two items with you at all times. I always send and receive my items two at a time that way I always have something on hand and can cycle new items in more frequently.
- Create “heart” folders for all different occasions that way you selecting process is much easier and quicker.
- ALWAYS read reviews for the items before ordering them. This way you ensure you order the correct size or even see if it’s an item worth ordering.
- Go for the trendier pieces that you would typically only wear once or twice if you were to have purchased them. I believe this is how you truly get your moneys worth out of the subscription.
I have now had my unlimited membership for a little over a month and I am MORE than obsessed! I have loved everything I have received and get so excited every time I receive something new! It’s so awesome being able to wear designer pieces that I could never afford and styling them with affordable pieces I already own. To make things even better you can get $30 off of your first month by clicking here.
Shop the Look